INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)-2017-18
Feed Back of Stackeholders
The Internal Qality Assurance Cell (IQAC) solicited feedback of following stackeholders of the college:
- Students of UG classes
- Students of PG classes
Methodology of soliciting feedback
Feed back of above mentioned stakeholders was solicited through a well-structured questionnaire.The formats of Questionnaires are enclosed.
- Students of UG classes Data1, Data2
- Students of PG classes Data1, Data2
- Teachers Data1, Data2
- Parents Data1, Data2
- Alumni Data
- A total of 442 PG students (55%boys and 45% girls)participated in the feedback survey.
- At UG level a total of 265students (51%boys and 49 % girls) participated in the feedback survey (The students of UG First year classes were not included in the survey).
- The selection of students for participation in the feedback survey was done randomly.
- At least five boys and five girls from each class/ section were selected randomly to participate in the survey. In case, there were less than 10 students in any class – all students were included in the survey.
- Strict confidentiality was ensured in the feedback survey. Students were assured that their identity will not be revealed. However, choice was also given either to mention or not to mention their name.
Teachers’ Feed Back
- 74 teachers (all regular teachers and 7 part time teachers) participated in the feedback survey.
Alumni Feed back
- All the 64 participants were requested to give their feedback and filled feedback form.
Parents’ Feed Back
- PG students were selected randomly andasked to furnish to the college the completed feedback questionnaire from their parent.
Analysis of the feedback form for above mentioned stakeholders is enclosed
- Feed Back along with Raw Data:-
- Students of UG classes Feedback/ Raw data
- Students of PG classes Feedback/ Raw data
- Teachers Feedback/ Raw data
- Parents Feedback
- Alumni Feedback
Action Taken Report on Feedback Surveys of Stakeholders